Sweets from the Earth Interview Questions – Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson (https://maintenancewithashley.blogspot.com/) is a Toronto based singer, actor, executive assistant and healthy living blogger who is always in a dress and laughs a lot. Her blog, dancing through life, chronicles her journey as a 20-something gluten free vegan with Crohn’s Disease.
1. What is your favourite Sweets from the Earth product? And why?
It all goes back to the cashew cookie for me! It’s the main reason I started to love SFTE products. It’s just so delicious and unique and an amazing cookie, not just because it’s gluten free and vegan. I also love that it only has a few ingredients and I know what they all are. The walnut brownie is a close second. It’s so rich and fudgy and delicious. The rest of the gluten free vegan line is also pretty amazing, so I could probably go on talking about every product and why I love it!
2. How many of that product do you think you could eat in one sitting?
3. When do you indulge and eat your Sweets – Morning/Afternoon/Night?
I definitely like to have something sweet after a meal (lunch or dinner). Dessert is key!
4. Do you follow any special diets?
I’ve been following a gluten free, dairy free, egg free diet for almost 3 years and I’ve been gluten free and vegan for 2.5
5. If you had to choose your last meal on Earth, what would it be?
That’s such a tough call! It would likely have a lot of courses, so I could enjoy many things that I loved. It would probably involve some sort of amazing kale salad to start with some sort of comfort food for the main (maybe a curry over rice or some sort of delicious pasta) and there would definitely be a whole lot of dessert. So. Much. Dessert.
6. What do you normally think about right before falling asleep
Often all the things I need to do the next day.
7. Your favourite place to grab a couple of drinks and hang out where everybody knows your name?
I love Butler’s Pantry in the Annex. I don’t know that anyone there knows my name, but it’s definitely my favourite spot for a yummy meal and a glass of wine, especially if I can be sitting in one of the giant window booths.
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
Pop music from the 80’s, 90’s and early 2000’s. I was a HUGE teeny bopper growing up and there’s still a big part of me that gets really excited when I hear the Spice Girls or Hanson.