Tracie Wagman is the co-owner of Help We’ve Got Kids (www.helpwevegotkids.com) . In addition to raising her 2 children, volunteering on several non-profit boards and trying to keep the business running, Tracie is on a never ending quest for balance and sanity…..can it even exist?
1. What is your favourite Sweets from the Earth product? And why?
Chocolate Banana Chocolate Chip loaf – it is so delicious but I pretend it’s almost healthy because it has bananas in it!
2. When do you indulge and eat your Sweets – Morning/Afternoon/Night?
Afternoon. Right after lunch I crave something indulgent and sweet.
3. Do you follow any special diets?
I’m pretty particular about how and what I eat. I’m a vegetarian and limit closely the amount of dairy I eat. I try to eat organic, local and natural as often as I can.
4. If you had to choose your last meal on Earth, what would it be?
French fries. A bucket full. And a giant salad (honestly, it’s true).
5. If you weren’t doing Help! We’ve got Kids… what would you be doing?
I’d be writing a book and working full time raising money and awareness for several non profit organizations.
6. What is your guilty pleasure?
See question 4: French fries.
7. If you could be any superhero, who would it be?
8. Your favourite place to grab a couple of drinks and hang out where everybody knows your name?